The Plastic Arts Restoration Studio owned by Joyce Terreni boasts premises in the heart of Florence, in the historic building Palazzo Rosselli del Turco in Via dei Serragli. It is just moments away from some of the major places of cultural interest, in the district of Santo Spirito, the area that best represents the city’s artistic fervour.
The large, bright rooms of the laboratory are equipped with all the necessary systems and tools for carrying out the restoration of small, medium and large works of art.
The studio boasts modern and sophisticated equipment, including:
• a Wood (UV) lamp with magnifying glass
• lamps with natural light LED technology
• a manual Wood (UV) lamp for the restoration of glass objects
• an electronic thermocautery for restoration of wax works of art
• airbrush and compressor
• micro-sandblaster, steam cleaner and precision instruments
Health & Safety
The studio complies with health and safety regulations and features a wheeled unit for the extraction and filtration of dust and solvent vapours, as well as a large safety cabinet to store chemical products.
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.